By including Gem Stones that represent all of the 7 Chakras, we are bringing all of our energy centers into balance and alignment.
The CHAKRA BALANCING CHARM that has been designed by PAINTED HORSE CREATIONS is an excellent Gem Stone set and proves to be very powerful in the capacities of overall healing! This Charm is extremely versatile and will be just as at home adorning your PAINTED HORSE CREATIONS Necklace as it will be when part of your horse's Rhythm Beads! Plus, you can choose between the Chain Tassel, Silver Rectangle, or Gold Heart mounts to get just the look you want!
By including Gem Stones that represent all of the 7 Chakras, we are bringing all of our energy centers into balance and alignment. These Chakras are the openings for life energy to flow into and out of our aura. Their function is to vitalize the physical, mental and emotional interactions. We could combine color therapy with the Healing Stones representing the 7 Chakras ~ plus of course the bells! What an unbeatable combination that would be!!!
After reading through the powers and energies represented by each of the involved Gem Stones and Crystals, I think you will realize the massive potential and benefit here to be realized by both horse and human!
Here is a list of the Gem Stones and the Chakras they represent:
1. Jasper ~ Jasper is considered a Power Stone and a stone that accepts intense responsibility as a Protection Stone, giving one the courage to speak out and have personal independence. Jasper is representative of the Root Chakra and helps to re-align all Chakras and integrate those energies for the greatest good ~ stabilizing the aura.
2. Carnelian ~ The Stone of Action, Carnelian represents the Sacral Chakra. A stone of ambition and drive, Carnelian is a Power Stone that is very helpful in making choices and decisions. Long revered for it's healing, spiritual and creative qualities, Carnelian protects the user from all negative emotions. This stone helps one banish sorrow or depression, grounding energy and attention into the present.
3. Citrine ~ People are drawn to Citrine for the courage and self discipline it offers. Representing the Solar Plexus Chakra, Citrine brings happiness, joy and optimism into your life. One of only two minerals on the planet which do not hold or accumulate negative energy, but dispels and transforms it. Citrine is known as the Stone of Success and is known for promoting warmth, comfort and energies.
4. Rose Quartz ~ Often called the Stone of Universal Love, the Rose Quartz represents the Heart Chakra. This is a stone of gentle warmth and helps to heal emotional wounds and pain. The Rose Quartz is said to help remove repressed anger and negative influences while aiding emotional balance. The Rose Quartz is a very powerful aid in aligning the mental, emotional and physical.
5. Turquoise ~ This Gem Stone is the representation of the Throat Chakra and attunes the physical to the higher realms. The Turquoise Stone aids in the alignment of all Chakras, creating a clear channel for the nurturing and creative energies. Turquoise protects and blesses the user, which is why Native Americans honor it as one of the most versatile of the Power Stones.
6. Amethyst ~ The Stone of the Spirit. Representing the Forehead Chakra, Amethyst is believed to be a Spiritual Crystal that can quicken spiritual growth and inspires healing powers, divine love and intuition. As a Healing Crystal, Amethyst is considered to be an uplifting crystal and helps to bring calmness and clarity where there was anxiety and confusion.
7. Quartz Crystal ~ One of the most universally used crystals, Quartz Crystal is considered to be a great overall health enhancer. It is good for the mind, body and spirit. Representing the Crown Chakra, Quartz Crystal is the most powerful and versatile of the Healing Stones - particularly when healing the wounds of a neglectful or abusive past. Quartz Crystals grant the spiritual insight and enlighenment as well as peace and serenity while encouraging emotional clarity and purity of the heart.